Dear Authors, Reviewers, and Readers!
Scientometric indicators of the journal Nature Conservation Research
The current journal's citation metrics for Nature Conservation Research are as follows:
*2022 Journal Citation Indicator, Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics, 2023; see more here)
News and announcements related to the journal "Nature Conservation Research" are permanently publishing in Telegram-channel of the journal https://t.me/ncr2016.
We don't send hard copies of issues of the journal Nature Conservation Research to authors.
The list of published articles, arranged according to research topic, is available HERE.
The journal "Nature Conservation Research" is one of the first exactly scientific journals, aimed to show the quality and level of scientific investigations that are carried out in the Protected Areas, studies of biological diversity and also biology and ecology of rare and endangered species.
The main requirements for submitting manuscripts: a manuscript must 1) either be based on studies conducted (exclusively or predominantly [more than 70% of data]) within Protected Area(s), or 2) be devoted (exclusively or predominantly [more than 70% of data]) to rare and/or threatened species; 3) a manuscript must be of interest to an international readership, even if it is conducted at the regional/local level.
The journal "Nature Conservation Research" publishes review articles, original articles, short communications, research notes, as well as chronicles, book reviews, anniversaries.
The publication frequency is 4 issues per year. Also, we plan to publish special issues dedicated to certain thematics in the field of nature conservation.
Current rejection rate: 61.7%.
There are no charges for the submission and publication of manuscripts.
– Biodiversity and conservation of rare and endangered species.
– Inventory of living organisms in Protected Areas and other territories.
– Study and conservation of objects of non-living nature in Protected Areas.
– Long-term monitoring of environment components in relation to threatened/rare species or to Protected Areas.
– New concepts, methods and techniques for nature conservation.
– Anthropogenic transformation of natural ecosystems and invasive alien species in Protected Areas.
– Paleontological studies in Protected Areas.
– Ecosystems management for nature conservation.
– The legal basis for nature conservation and management.
– History and development prospects of reserve management and studies.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI)
- Clarivate Analytics - Zoological Record
- Google Scholar.
- International Plant Names Index (IPNI).
|Volumes and issues of the journal "Nature Conservation Research"||