1. "Camera traps as a tool for biodiversity studies". The deadline for special volume is 31 January 2018.
The journal "Nature Conservation Research" is one of the first exactly scientific journals, aimed to show the quality and level of scientific investigations that are carried out in the Protected Areas, studies of biological diversity and also biology and ecology of rare and endangered species.
The journal "Nature Conservation Research" publishes review articles, original articles, short communications, research notes as well as chronicles, book reviews, anniversaries.
The publication frequency is 4 issues per year. Also, we plan to publish special issues dedicated to certain thematics in the field of the nature conservation.
Current rejection rate: 30.8%
– Biodiversity and conservation of rare and endangered species.
– Inventory of living organisms in Protected Areas and other territories.
– Study and conservation of objects of non-living nature in Protected Areas.
– Long-term monitoring of environment components.
– New concepts, methods and techniques for nature conservation.
– Anthropogenic transformation of natural ecosystems, invasive alien species.
– Paleontological studies in Protected Areas.
– Ecosystems management for nature conservation.
– The legal basis for nature conservation and management.
– History and development prospects of reserve management and studies.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI)
- Thomson Reuters - Zoological Record
- Conservation Evidence
- Google Scholar.
- International Plant Names Index (IPNI).
- JournalFactor (JF)
- Journal Impact Factor (JIF)
|Volumes and issues of the journal "Nature Conservation Research"||