For reference: Journals in Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) have passed an initial editorial evaluation and can continue to be considered for inclusion in products such as SCIE, SSCI, and AHCI, which have rigorous evaluation processes and selection criteria. All ESCI journals will be indexed according to the same data standards, including cover-to-cover indexing, cited reference indexing, subject category assignment, and indexing all authors and addresses (from: Clarivate Analytics website).
Being developed, our Journal aims to expand its audience of authors and readers. In 2018-2019 we plan to form several special volumes of the journal "Nature Conservation Research" which will include articles exclusively in the English language:
1. "Wildfire management and wildfire impact on biodiversity in Protected Areas". The deadline for special volume is 30 September 2018.
The journal "Nature Conservation Research" is one of the first exactly scientific journals, aimed to show the quality and level of scientific investigations that are carried out in the Protected Areas, studies of biological diversity and also biology and ecology of rare and endangered species.
The main requirements for submitting manuscripts: a manuscript must 1) either be based on studies conducted (exclusively or predominantly) within Protected Area(s), or 2) be devoted (exclusively or predominantly) to rare and/or threatened species; 3) a manuscript must be of interest to an international readership, even if its immediate scope is local.
The journal "Nature Conservation Research" publishes review articles, original articles, short communications, research notes, as well as chronicles, book reviews, anniversaries.
The publication frequency is 4 issues per year. Also, we plan to publish special issues dedicated to certain thematics in the field of the nature conservation.
Current rejection rate: 41.5%
– Biodiversity and conservation of rare and endangered species.
– Inventory of living organisms in Protected Areas and other territories.
– Study and conservation of objects of non-living nature in Protected Areas.
– Long-term monitoring of environment components in relation to threatened/rare species or to Protected Areas.
– New concepts, methods and techniques for nature conservation.
– Anthropogenic transformation of natural ecosystems and invasive alien species in Protected Areas.
– Paleontological studies in Protected Areas.
– Ecosystems management for nature conservation.
– The legal basis for nature conservation and management.
– History and development prospects of reserve management and studies.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI)
- Clarivate Analytics - Zoological Record
- Clarivate Analytics - Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
- CAB Abstracts
- Conservation Evidence
- Google Scholar.
- International Plant Names Index (IPNI).
- JournalFactor (JF)
- Journal Impact Factor (JIF)
|Volumes and issues of the journal "Nature Conservation Research"||