The list of published articles, arranged according to research topic, is available HERE.
The journal "Nature Conservation Research" is one of the first exactly scientific journals, aimed to show the quality and level of scientific investigations that are carried out in the Protected Areas, studies of biological diversity and also biology and ecology of rare and endangered species.
The main requirements for submitting manuscripts: a manuscript must 1) either be based on studies conducted (exclusively or predominantly) within Protected Area(s), or 2) be devoted (exclusively or predominantly) to rare and/or threatened species.
The journal "Nature Conservation Research" publishes review articles, original articles, short communications, research notes, as well as chronicles, book reviews, anniversaries.
The publication frequency is 4 issues per year. Also, we plan to publish special issues dedicated to certain thematics in the field of the nature conservation.
Current rejection rate: 52.3%.
There are no charges for submission and publication of manuscripts.
– Biodiversity and conservation of rare and endangered species.
– Inventory of living organisms in Protected Areas and other territories.
– Study and conservation of objects of non-living nature in Protected Areas.
– Long-term monitoring of environment components in relation to threatened/rare species or to Protected Areas.
– New concepts, methods and techniques for nature conservation.
– Anthropogenic transformation of natural ecosystems and invasive alien species in Protected Areas.
– Paleontological studies in Protected Areas.
– Ecosystems management for nature conservation.
– The legal basis for nature conservation and management.
– History and development prospects of reserve management and studies.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI)
- Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI)
- Clarivate Analytics - Zoological Record
- CAB Abstracts
- Conservation Evidence
- Google Scholar.
- International Plant Names Index (IPNI).
|Volumes and issues of the journal "Nature Conservation Research"||